“Excellent interpretation ... real verve and commitment ... riveting”
- Peter Phillips, The Tallis Scholars
“ It was a pleasure to sing and work alongside the excellent choir Epiphoni ... a great sense of phrasing and ensemble, fabulous intonation and a strong, clear, focused tone in all voice parts of the choir. Tim's collection of singers become something really rather special under his direction.”
- Nigel Short, Tenebrae
“It's so obvious right from the minute you start singing that you have a passion for choral singing, and excellence in choral singing. It's a very vibrant sound.”
- Paul Phoenix, PurpleVocals, The King's Singers
“The Epiphoni Consort successfully communicated a range of musical styles from Tudor to romantic to contemporary”
- Choir & Organ, October 2015
"I rate my audience experiences based on whether it makes me want to be up there making music with the performers. I give you an emphatic yes"
- Johannes Roose, Conductor, Melbourne Sinfonia
"...the choir's interpretation of Strauss's Deutsche Motette was finer than the BBC Singers’ Proms performance..."
- David Nice, The Arts Desk
"...an occasion of remarkable musical quality and communicative cogency - more please"
- Paul Dawson-Bowling, author of The Wagner Experience
"I owe you lunch"
- Rector of St Vedast-alias-Foster, following our performance